Friday, July 12, 2019

Actually Painted Miniatures: Adventurers Ready For Adventure!

Actually Painted Miniatures are posts where I show miniatures I painted "a while ago".

You probably can't quite see it in this picture, but the Bretonnian damsel (second from the left) got an undershirt courtesy of yours truly. The original model is quite committed to showing cleavage and apparently - at the time I painted her - I thought it was a bit much and applied some green stuff.

The watery looking lady on the left is from Reaper, as is the middle lass in red, and the one with the staff (second from the right). The aforementioned damsel is from GW (and still current, I believe), while the prophetess on the right is a Citadel mini for their Talisman board game, back in the day.

Five magic-uses in one party. Let's hope they're well past the first level.

These are all Citadel minis of varying vintage - some lead, some pewter - except the halfling (second from the left) who's a reaper mini.

Looks to me like three fighters (dwarf, elf, human), two thieves (halfling, elf), a ranger (human), and a magic-user (human).

Four of these lovelies are minis for the original Talisman game - the witch, the druid, the rogue, and the wizard. Last guy is an old GW Elf back when they were a bit more fierce.

I feel like the party balance is less than ideal, but I suppose two magic-users, a druid, a thief, and one fighter could be okay if they pick their adventures with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment