Thursday, December 13, 2018

A Couple of Chaos Warriors

It looks like Slaanesh is about to make a reappearance in Age of Sigmar (and 40K), so I finished up a couple of Chaos Warriors I started a while ago. In theory, they were colour scheme tests for the old metal Chaos Warriors I have lying around - trying to find a quick and dirty technique that'd still do them justice.

Instead, I think my conclusion is that I'll paint each one of them individually whenever the mood strikes me.

Anyhow, here they are:

The fellow on the left is clearly a Slaanesh devotee, as indicated by the pink gloves and boots. The other chap is more generic, black and gold - but I see no reason he can't be Slaaneshi as well. Everyone likes to have a good time, right?

Whoever lives in that hovel is not in for a good time, I reckon.

1 comment: