Saturday, October 26, 2019

Vikings Muster

A little while ago I posted some pictures of a batch of vikings that were "in progress". Well, I actually legitimately finished some of them. So here they are.

First up a pair of berserkers who've kept their pants on:

These fellows (Citadel) look to me like they've both just about had it.


I'm pretty happy with how that red and white shield came out.

Next up, a set of three berserkers who in terms of clothing seem to own an eye-patch, two shoes, and a belt between them. I'm not sure if they share...

That line from Dirty Old Town comes to mind: "I'm going make me a big sharp axe, shining steel tempered in the fire, I'll chop you down, like an old dead tree...."

The lesson here seems to be that a belt and a pouch will make your butt seem just a little juicier. These are Wargames Foundry miniatures.

Also, a handful of more regular viking types. They're a bit fancier than the shieldwall types I posted earlier. In the interest of transparency I should disclose that I finished the lass miniature a while ago (in fact you might recognize her from earlier posts), I just redid her shield.

Here they are coming towards the viewer...

... and here they are, moving away. The fellow second from the left is an old Citadel mini, the rest are Wargames Foundry.

And last but not least here's a cute viking couple and their kid. I hope they all stay out of trouble.

Hands on hips lady looks like she is not going to put up with any nonsense...

... that is, if she can locate the nonsense. The man is a Citadel mini and I think the woman is too. If not, she's from Wargames Foundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment